OXFORD UTOMO Menyelenggarakan Kursus Bahasa Inggris, Komputer, Baca Tulis Plus dan Akuntansi
OXFORD UTOMO: Jl. Kebantenan III No. 3 Jakarta Utara 14130 ~ Phone: 021 - 4403073 ~

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Speaking English

Speech Title: Speaking English

Opening

Good morning ladies and Gentlemen and good morning to my teachers and all my friends. First of all, I would like to say thank you very much to the leader of OXFORD UTOMO and to my teachers at OXFORD UTOMO for giving me an opportunity to stand here for giving a speech. Ladies and Gentlemen now let me introduce my self, my name is Jacky Chan. I am in level one Children Class, I am an elementary student. And now, I would like to tell you about “Speaking English”.

Main idea

Dear ladies and gentlemen and all my friends, as we know English is a language that spoken in many countries. Every body has known about English, also we study English at school from elementary to senior high school even in college. The question is “why is English?” Every body knows English is the international language.

By speaking English we can communicate to other people from many countries. Speaking English is not difficult if we want to study hard. Many things we can do to improve our English such as reading English book and stories, listen to English songs or watch English movies and also we should try to speak English all the time and with every one. In other word we make English a usual for us.

Well friends, if we to communicate in English, we should try to speak English to every one or in every where. Also we can ask our friends to practice English by sending messages, when we go for hangout to someplace or even we can make a friend through internet technology by chatting for example.

To communicate with another, we can start with the simple way, for example when we meet with someone we can greet by saying “hi, how do you do?” or even when our parent ask us to do something we can reply by saying “yes mom/dad, I will!”.

Conclusion and closing

Therefore, don’t be shy or afraid to speak English and even when we make a little mistake. What we should do, we keep improve our English every time and keep speaking English all the time. Well my friends I hope in this opportunity and start from now we should to speak English among us.

Well friends that’s all from me and I would like to say thank you very much to all my teachers at OXFORD UTOMO and for the committee for giving me an opportunity.

Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen and my dear friends.



Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Send Email to OXFORD UTOMO

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):

OXFORD UTOMO © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO