In a Bookshop
It was a holiday last friday. My father did not go to work and I did not go to school. My father took me to a book shop. We wanted to buy some books. I saw many people in the book shop. They bought school books for their children. Merry's father adn mother were also there, but I didn't see merry herself.My father bought me two story books. their cost one dollar and a half. My father paid the clerk two dollars, and the clerk paid back the change of half a dollar. Then we went home.
- Did your father go to work?
- Did you go to school?
- Where did your father take you?
- What did you see in the book shop?
- Did you see Merry there?
- Did you see Anto?
- What did your farher buy you?
- How many dollar did your father pay to the clerk?