OXFORD UTOMO Menyelenggarakan Kursus Bahasa Inggris, Komputer, Baca Tulis Plus dan Akuntansi
OXFORD UTOMO: Jl. Kebantenan III No. 3 Jakarta Utara 14130 ~ Phone: 021 - 4403073 ~

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Comprehension 3

Reading Comprehension
Brian's Typical Day

Everyday morning, on a school day, my alarm goes off at 6:30. But I usually turn it off and close my eyes again. Of course, it’s never easy to go back to sleep after the alarm goes off, so I get up.

I do the same thing everyday. First, I take a shower and get dressed for school. Then I eat breakfast. After that, I brush my teeth. I sometimes have cereal. But I usually just grab a banana and eat it at the bus stop. My bus leaves at exactly 7:30.

School starts at 8:00 I’m never late for school. Lunch break is at 12:00. On nice days, my friends and I sometimes sit outside. Classes end at 3:00, but I never get home until after 6:00. I am on the track and field team, and I practice after school. After practice, I usually go to the gym.

On Saturdays, my school team often competes with teams from other schools. My dad always watches me when I compete. I’m always tired after a competition, but I don’t mind it. I love running.

Sunday is my favorite day. It’s usually my lazy day, and I love it.

Question:
  1. What time does Brian get up?
  2. What does Brian have for breakfast?
  3. What does he do after school?
  4. What time does the school start?
  5. sport does Brian like?
  6. What are their favorite sports?

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Post a Comment

Send Email to OXFORD UTOMO

Your Name :
Your Email :
Subject :
Message :
Image (case-sensitive):

OXFORD UTOMO © 2008 Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO